Maps – Enrollment Planning Data
District Maps 2021-2022
Enrollment Planning is the department that works with other district offices to produces maps for the Seattle Public School district. The links and maps below are updated regularly.
- Growth Boundaries Maps
- Preschool Locations
- All Schools
- Elementary and K-8 Schools Attendance Areas
- Elementary and Middle Schools Attendance Areas
- Middle Schools Attendance Areas
- High Schools Attendance Areas
- Geo Zones for Option Schools
- District Regions
- Elementary School Highly Capable Cohort Pathway
- Middle School Highly Capable Cohort Pathway
- High School Highly Capable Cohort Pathway
Demographic Maps 2021-2022
- Where Seattle Public Schools Students (Grades K-12) Live
- Where English Learner (EL) Students Live
- Where Special Education Students Live
- Free and Reduced Lunch Program (2020)
- Where Highly Capable Students Live and Attend School
Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Data
GIS data detailing All attendance area schools have a geographic boundary which defines who is and school sites are available upon request. Please email email@example.com for any GIS related requests.
Map projection: NAD 1983 HARN StatePlane Washington North FIPS 4601 Feet (SRID 2926).