Maps – Enrollment Planning Data
District Maps 2022-2023
Enrollment PlanningEnrollment Planning is the department that works with other district offices to More produces maps for the Seattle Public School district. The links and maps below are updated regularly.
- Growth Boundaries Maps
- Preschool Locations
- All Schools
- Elementary and K-8 Schools Attendance Areas
- Elementary and Middle Schools Attendance Areas
- Middle Schools Attendance Areas
- High Schools Attendance Areas
- Geo Zones for Option Schools
- District Regions
- Elementary School Highly Capable Cohort Pathway
- Middle School Highly Capable Cohort Pathway
- High School Highly Capable Cohort Pathway
Attendance area boundaries, option school geozones, and transportation area maps are all available on the school directory webpage.
Demographic Maps 2021-2022
- Where Seattle Public Schools Students (Grades K-12) Live
- Where English Learner (EL) Students Live
- Where Special Education Students Live
- Free and Reduced Lunch Program (2020)
- Where Highly Capable Students Live and Attend School
Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Data
GIS data detailing boundariesAll attendance area schools have a geographic boundary which defines who is More and school sites are available upon request. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any GIS related requests.
2022-23 School Year Data
Map projection: NAD 1983 HARN StatePlane Washington North FIPS 4601 Feet (SRID 2926).