Maps – Enrollment Planning Data
Enrollment Planning is the department that works with other district offices to More produces maps for the Seattle Public School district. The links and maps below are updated regularly.
- Map: All Schools 2023-24
- Map: Elementary and K-8 Schools Attendance Areas 2023-24
- Map: Elementary and Middle Schools Attendance Areas 2023-24
- Map: Middle Schools Attendance Areas 2023-24
- Map: High Schools Attendance Areas 2023-24
- Map: Geo Zones for Option Schools 2023-24
- Growth Boundaries Maps
- Preschool Locations
- District Regions
- Elementary School Highly Capable Cohort Pathway
- Middle School Highly Capable Cohort Pathway
- High School Highly Capable Cohort Pathway
Demographic Maps 2021-2022
- Where Seattle Public Schools Students (Grades K-12) Live
- Where English Learner (EL) Students Live
- Where Special Education Students Live
- Free and Reduced Lunch Program (2020)
- Where Highly Capable Students Live and Attend School
Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Data
GIS data detailing All attendance area schools have a geographic boundary which defines who is More and school sites are available upon request. Please email email@example.com for any GIS related requests.
2022-23 School Year Data
Map projection: NAD 1983 HARN StatePlane Washington North FIPS 4601 Feet (SRID 2926).