Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Data
The following GIS shapefiles have been requested for download, and we are happy to provide them. However, opening them requires GIS software. They are provided in a compressed file format for download. Map projection: NAD 1983 HARN StatePlane Washington North FIPS 4601 Feet (SRID 2926).
- SPS Attendance Area Boundaries and Schools 2020-21 – Shapefiles (ZIP file)
- SPS Attendance Area Boundaries and Schools 2021-22 – Shapefiles (ZIP file)
District Maps: 2021-2022 School Year
Enrollment Planning is the department that works with other district offices to produces maps for the Seattle Public Schools district. The links and maps below are updated regularly.
- All Schools
- Elementary and K-8 Schools Attendance Areas
- Elementary and Middle Schools Attendance Areas
- Middle Schools Attendance Areas
- High Schools Attendance Areas
- Geo Zones for Option Schools
- District Regions
- Elementary School Highly Capable Cohort Pathway
- Middle School Highly Capable Cohort Pathway
- High School Highly Capable Cohort Pathway
Attendance area All attendance area schools have a geographic boundary which defines who is, option school geozones, and transportation area maps are all available on the school directory webpage.
Demographic Maps: 2021-2022 School Year
- Where Seattle Public Schools Students (Grades K-12) Live
- Where English Learner (EL) Students Live
- Where Special Education Students Live
- Free and Reduced Lunch Program (2020)
- Where Highly Capable Students Live and Attend School