Student Records

Requesting Transcripts and Other Student Records

Former Students, Universities and Corporations

Use our ScribOrder Online Student Records Request System to request:

  • Student records (transcript, replacement diploma, graduation status or other student records) or
  • A graduation verification for a former student.

Current or Recent Students – Records Requests

Reach out to your student’s most recent school via email or phone with your records request.

High School Transcript Requests – Current Students

First and foremost, to support current students in their college application efforts, there are a number of existing processes/systems in place at their school (Naviance, Common App, etc.).

Therefore, students should work with staff at their school to ensure transcripts are submitted as part of the college application process.


However, the ScribOrder Online Student Records Request System is available to current high school students and parents of underage high school students to request official and unofficial copies of their high school transcript.

It is important to note that ScribOrder is intended to fill gaps. In other words, it is not intended to replace systems that are available to students at school. For instance, some colleges do not accept transcripts via Naviance or the CommonApp. In this case, a paper transcript may be necessary.

Paper transcripts may be requested from staff at the school or it may be more convenient to order a transcript via ScribOrder.

To order a high school transcript, access ScribOrder
  • Select the ‘CLICK HERE if you are a CURRENT student or a PARENT of a current student under the age of 18’ option.
  • Fill out all required fields.
    • The ‘PICK-UP’ delivery method is not currently an option.
    • When you add a Delivery Address(es), identify the number of copies.
      • Orders for more than two transcripts or for orders for transcripts to be sent to more than two colleges may be rejected.
  • Most importantly, select the Information Type(s) Requested:
    • Official High School Transcript (sent to colleges or addresses identified)
    • Digital Copy – Official High School Transcript. The PDF file of the student’s transcript emailed to the requester can be verified by any recipient of the file via the following website:

Reach out to if you are experiencing technical difficulties with ScribOrder.

Contact us

Questions or concerns? Contact us!