Welcome Back to School
Posted: | Updated:
Summary: We are excited to welcome our students, families, staff, and community partners for the 2023-24 school year!
Opportunity begins here in Seattle Public Schools, and the possibilities are endless. Explore Your Possibilities in Seattle Public Schools.
School leaders, teachers, and staff are busily preparing to welcome students in grades 1-12 on Wednesday, Sept. 6. Preschoolers and kindergarteners will start on Monday, Sept. 11.
Watch the Back-to-School message from Superintendent Brent Jones.
- Amharic Back to School Video
- Chinese Back to School Video
- Spanish Back to School Video
- Vietnamese Back to School Video
For easy access, we have created a back-to-school webpage for essential resources. You will find:
- important forms
- a district calendar with holidays and observances
- school bell schedules
- how to create your parent/guardian Source account to view student progress
- how to verify your student’s information, emergency contacts, family information, and more
- transportation updates
Opportunity begins in Seattle Public Schools. Our district is committed to providing all students with a quality education in safe and welcoming learning environments. We encourage families to get involved in your school community. It will take all of us working together to make this school year a success.
We are excited to welcome our students, families, staff, and community partners for the 2023-24 school year!