Registration and Enrollment Forms

If you already know what forms you need for registration or other enrollment-related issues, this page is for you. These forms are directly or indirectly related to registering for school and the admissions process. 

General district forms from all departments can be found on our forms webpage.

Address Change Form

Visit our Address Change webpage for more information on move and school assignment rules, as well as how to submit the form.

Authority and Responsibility for a Minor Student

Authority and Responsibility for a Minor Student

Student Ethnicity and Race

Change of Ethnicity

Free and Reduced Price Breakfast and Lunch (School Meals)

Application for Free and Reduced Price Meals


Request for Approval Test General Education Development (GED)


Health Service Webpage (general health forms)

Health: Immunization Status

Certificate of Immunization Status (CIS)

Home-Based Instruction (Declaration of Intent)

Declaration of Intent to Provide Home-Based Instruction 2023-24

In an effort to create a more accessible form and reduce paper waste, SPS is now using a digital form for homeschooling families to file their yearly declaration

Host-Family Form

Parent/Legal Guardian Living with Host Family


Student Housing Questionnaire Forms and Information

Immunization Status

Certificate of Immunization Status (CIS)

Name Change

Affidavit for Name Change

Part-Time Attendance

Part-Time Attendance Forms for Private School or Homeschooled Students

Admissions will begin accepting 2023-24 Part-Time Attendance requests in August.


Student Records and Transcripts Order

Special Education Addendum

Transfer to Another District

Interdistrict Agreement Request (Dual Enrollment)

Choice Transfer Request (Transfer to Another District)

Transfer Appeal (Seattle Public Schools school assignment)

*Principal signature does not guarantee that an appeal will be granted and the completion of the form is at the principal’s discretion. 



Current students who wish to withdraw from Seattle Public Schools this school year will need to contact the school. You can find contact information on the School Directory webpage.