Free and Reduced Price Meals
Applying for School Meal Benefits
Students approved for free and reduced price meals may be eligible to receive reduced fees for the following programs:
- Event Fees
- Field Trips
- Advanced Placement Tests
- Running StartA recognized alternative course offered by colleges made available to high school More Books
- Associated Student Body (ASBAssociated Student Body (ASB) More) Fees
- Pre-College Exams (PSATPreliminary Scholastic Aptitude Test (PSAT) helps juniors prepare for the SAT and More/SAT/ACT)
- College Application Fees
Schools with free student meals 2022-23
Schools with free meals for all students
Seattle Public Schools has several schools that will offer free meals (breakfast and lunch) for all students. See a list of schools that will offer free meals for all students.
Who Should Apply?
If your student’s school is on the list above, please do not complete the Free and Reduced Price Meal Application. These schools have a different form for families. Please see above.
You should complete the Free and Reduced Price Meal Application if:
- Your household income is SAME or LESS than the amount on the Income Chart below.
- You receive Basic Food
- You take part in the Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR)
- You receive Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- You are applying for a Foster Child
How to Apply
We encourage all eligible families to submit a new application for free and reduced price meals prior to the start of each new school year. Applications are accepted anytime throughout the school year.
The application can be submitted online or paper applications are also available at every school office and lunchroom. Completed paper applications can be sent via email, fax, or mail to Culinary Services:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 206-252-0664
- Culinary Services – MS: 32-372 Seattle Public Schools
2445 3rd Ave S
P.O. Box 34165
Seattle, WA 98124
Instructions on completing and submitting your application are provided below. Please email the Culinary Services Office at email@example.com if you have questions or need additional assistance.
You can apply for free and reduced price meals online with our safe, private, and secure application on PayPams. More information on the online application process
Download the instructions and applications below. Complete and accurate applications are required for timely processing.
- Amharic Meal Application
- Chinese Meal Application
- English Meal Application
- Somali Meal Application
- Spanish Meal Application
- Vietnamese Meal Application
|Yearly Gross Income||Monthly Gross Income||Twice Per Month Gross Income||Every Two Weeks Gross Income||Weekly Gross Income|
|+ $8,732||+ $728||+ $364||+ $336||+ $168|