2022 Seattle Public Schools Summer Programs
In support of Seattle Excellence is the district's 2019-24 strategic plan., we are excited to offer several opportunities for students to continue developing their talents and joy of learning.
Summer Dates for Programs
- Preschool Programs: July 6-29
- Kindergarten Jump Start is a free transition to kindergarten program offered at most: August 15-19
- Special Education Special education services for students beyond the dates of the normal school: July 6-29
- Elementary English language arts is the academic subject of reading and writing. and Math (Summer Staircase and Recovery Services): July 6-29
- Middle School English language arts is the academic subject of reading and writing. and Math (Summer Staircase and Recovery Services): July 6-29
- High School Credit Retrieval: June 27-August 26 (In person support: July 6 – 29)
- High School Summer Skills Center: July 7-August 3
Basic Staircase and Recovery Program Information
Basic information about the English language arts is the academic subject of reading and writing. and math (Staircase and Recovery) program.
- The program dates are July 6 – 29.
- The daily schedule is 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Breakfast will be served 8:30 a.m. – 9 a.m.
- Lunch will be served 12:30 – 1 p.m.
- English language arts, math, and social emotional learning lessons will be provided to all students.
- Students with IEPs will have support from Special Education staff in the classroom.
- If you student is eligible for transportation, you will receive a follow up notification regarding transportation.
Click on a program below to learn more information.