Alki Elementary School Replacement Project
- Pre-design phase begins Winter 2021
- Schematic design phase begins Fall 2021
- Design development phase begins Winter 2022
- Construction documents/permitting phase begins Summer 2022
- Bid and award phase begins Winter 2023
- Construction begins Summer 2023
- School opens Fall 2025
About the Project
The Building Excellence V (Building Excellence Capital Levy provides resources for school construction, renovations, and additions. More V) Capital Levy will fund a new replacement school building for Alki Elementary School. It will also provide technology equipment and services, such as computers, peripherals, printers, and other technology for teaching and learning.
Project Budget: $66.9M
Funding Source: Funded by Building Excellence V (Building Excellence Capital Levy provides resources for school construction, renovations, and additions. More V) Capital Levy project, approved by Seattle voters in 2019.
For questions or comments about the project, please use our online feedback form
Project Manager: Brian Fabella, email@example.com, 206.252.0702
3010 59th Ave SW
Seattle, WA 98116