SchoolPay Online Payment System
SchoolPay is a safe and quick way to review and pay all of your student’s fees or fines from the comfort of your own home or mobile device. You can pay with your credit/debit card or electronic check.
You will need to log in to your Source account to create a SchoolPay account. Learn how to setup a Source account.
Follow the steps below to register and/or create an account registered with the district.
- Log in to the Source.
- Click SchoolPay.
- Enter your registered Source email address.
- If you do not have a valid email in the system, you will be guided to create a guest account. You will need your student’s ID number and school name to continue.
- Guest accounts will not have visibility to balances due to privacy requirements, but can make payments on a student’s behalf. Only the validated parent will have access to all student information.
- Once logged in to SchoolPay, click Payments to see fee based items for the students associated with your SchoolPay account.
- If two or more students are associated with your SchoolPay account, click on the drop-down arrow next to “all items by name” to view items by student.