Main navigation

Enroll My Student

Current Year

Enrollment for 2021-22 for New Students

Are you enrolling a new student to start school this month? Please complete our student enrollment for current year online form.

What do I need to register?

Parents/ guardians will need to complete the online registration for each student and submit the following documentation.

  1. Parent/guardian’s Photo ID or Passport
  2. Two pieces of address verification (dated within the past eight weeks)
    • Acceptable verification: current utility or cable bills; mortgage information; additional insurance documents; or documents from public agencies such as courts or the Department of Social and Health Services (DSHS). Lease or rental agreements can be used if you include the first page and the signature page
    • Not acceptable: Copies of envelopes are not acceptable for address verification.
  3. Student’s Certificate of Immunization Status or Certificate of Immunization Exemption. Visit our Immunizations webpage for more details.
  4. Student’s Birth Certificate or Passport: This only applies to students who are entering kindergarten or 1st grade, or are applying to our Special Education Preschool program. 

Families Experiencing Homelessness: Students experiencing homelessness are not subject to provide address verification or required documents. Visit our McKinney-Vento Program webpage for more information.

New Student Enrollment Form


Current Student Requests

Are you requesting transfer for a current SPS student from in-person to remote learning? Please complete the student transfer appeal.

Key Enrollment Dates

JSCEE Closed for July 4 and 5
July 4July 5
Admissions Office Closed
July 8July 31

Contact us


Contact the Admissions Center.

Contact us