Seattle Public Schools

Department Information

Contact Us

Contact SPS Special Education

Who should I contact?

The first person to answer questions and resolve issues that you might have is often your child’s teacher or special education case manager.

The school principal and/or assistant principal are the leaders of your student’s school, responsible for instruction, culture and climate, and addressing any questions or concerns regarding discipline. Visit our school contact directory.

When a question or a concern arises that cannot be addressed at your student’s school, there are resources and contacts available to get your need met.

Contact Form

Please fill out the form below to contact the central office Special Education department.

Not sure who to contact? See the Department Directory and Special Education Supervisor school assignments.

Phone support in other languages

Amharic and Oromo
Work Cell: 206-445-3848
District Phone: 206-252-0121

Chinese: Cantonese, Mandarin, Taishanese
Work Cell: 206-475-1860
District Phone: 206-252-0013

Work Cell: 206-471-9386
District Phone: 206-252-0778

Somali, Arabic
Work Cell: 206-430-2492
District Phone: 206-252-0880

Work Cell: 206-471-2414
District Phone: 206-252-0767