Summary: Find meals for students at several locations in Seattle.
Seattle Summer Meals for Children and Teens
Seattle Public Schools (SPS) partners with the Seattle Human Services Department, Seattle Parks and Recreation, and United Way of King County to provide free healthy breakfast and lunch for children and teens age 18 and younger. The SPS Culinary Services Department has been a food services contractor supporting the summer meal needs of Seattle young people since the 1970s.
Dates: July 5 – August 25, 2023
Times: Sites have specific hours of operation, please use the address look up tool to confirm schedules and locations.
What: Children and teens can receive up to two meals or one meal and one snack per day.
Who: Children and teens age 1-18 are eligible for the Summer Food Service Program.
- Aki Kurose Middle School 3928 S Graham Street Seattle, WA 98118
- Broadview Thomson K-8 13052 Greenwood Ave. N. Seattle, WA 98133
- Graham Hill Elementary 5149 South Graham Street Seattle, WA 98118
- Olympic Hills Elementary 13018 20th Avenue Northeast Seattle, WA 98125
- Seattle World School 1700 E. Union Seattle, WA 98122
- Washington Middle School 2101 S. Jackson St. Seattle, WA 98144
Find a Seattle Summer Meal Site near you
- Address look up tool: Enter your address to find free, healthy meals being served by organizations in your community.
- Spanish: Ingrese su dirección para encontrar comidas gratuitas y saludables servidas por organizaciones en su comunidad.
- Text the word “Food” to 304-304
- Spanish: Envíe un mensaje de texto con la palabra “Comida” al 304-304
- Call the USDA Hotline 1-866-3-HUNGRY 1 (866) 348-6479
- Spanish Llame al 1-877-8-HAMBRE 1 (877) 842-6273
- Email SFSP@seattle.gov
Read more about the City of Seattle Human Services’ Summer Food Service Program.