Crossing Guard Jobs
Summary: Become a school crossing guard and help students feel safe and welcome when arriving to school.
Become a School Crossing Guard
Help students feel safe and welcome when arriving to school with this part-time position.
- Safely crossing students to and from school
- Standing for extended periods of time (in all types of weather)
- Two (2) hours a day on school days
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Criminal Justice fingerprint and background check
- At least 18 years old
Interested? Contact: 206-252-0900 or email@example.com
Visit the transportation webpage for more information.