Enrollment for 2022-23 for New Students
Are you enrolling a new student to start next fall including kindergarten?
What do I need to register?
Parents/ guardians will need to complete the online registration for each student and submit the following documentation.
- Parent/guardian’s Photo ID or Passport
- Two pieces of address verification (dated within the past eight weeks)
- Acceptable verification: current telephone, utility or cable bills; mortgage information; insurance documents; or documents from public agencies such as courts or the Department of Social and Health Services (DSHS). Lease or rental agreements can be used if you include the first page and the signature page
- Not acceptable: Copies of envelopes are not acceptable for address verification.
- Student’s Certificate of Immunization Status or Certificate of Immunization Exemption. Visit our Immunizations webpage for more details.
- Student’s Birth Certificate or Passport: This only applies to students who are entering kindergarten or 1st grade, or are applying to our Special Education Preschool program.
Families Experiencing Homelessness: Students experiencing homelessness are not subject to provide address verification or required documents. Visit our McKinney-Vento Program webpage for more information.
New Student Enrollment Form
Current Student Requests
Are you requesting transfer for a current Seattle Public Schools student from in-person to remote learning? Please complete the student transfer appeal.
Key Enrollment Dates
Contact the Admissions Center.