Enrollment for 2023-24 for New Students
Are you enrolling a new student to start school next fall (2023-24 school year)? Please complete our student enrollment for next year online form.
What do I need to register?
Parents/ guardians will need to complete the online registration for each student and submit the following documentation.
- Parent/guardian’s Photo ID or Passport
- Two pieces of address verification (dated within the past eight weeks)
- Acceptable verification: current utility or cable bills; mortgage information; additional insurance documents; or documents from public agencies such as courts or the Department of Social and Health Services (DSHS). Lease or rental agreements can be used if you include the first page and the signature page
- Not acceptable: Copies of envelopes are not acceptable for address verification.
- Student’s Certificate of Immunization Status or Certificate of Immunization Exemption. Visit our Immunizations webpage for more details.
- Proof of Student’s Age (students entering kindergarten or 1st grade, or applying to our Special Education Preschool program only): Provide documentation of student age (Birth certificate, hospital records, passport, current DSHS records, or court records are acceptable documents for a child’s birth date.) *Parents/guardians without one of the above documents are advised to contact the Admissions Center prior to enrollment to determine what substitute might be acceptable.
Families Experiencing Homelessness: Students experiencing homelessness are not subject to provide address verification or required documents. Visit our McKinney-Vento Program webpage for more information.
New Student Enrollment Form
Translations: Enrollment forms in Spanish, Vietnamese, and Simplified Chinese.
Key Enrollment Dates
Last Day of Non-resident Enrollment
First day of school grades 1-12
First day of school for kindergarten and preschool
Contact the Admissions Center.