Compensation & Benefits
Total Rewards for SPS Employees
Seattle Public Schools is proud to provide a total rewards package of compensation and benefits that are competitive with industry standards.
We strive to ensure jobs are set at the appropriate pay level based on market equity, internal alignment, and the district’s ability to pay.
- General Salary Information – Certificated
- General Salary Information – Classified
- Classification and compensation for staff (login required)
- Collective Bargaining Agreements (CBAs), Salary Schedules, Work Year Calendars
Total rewards for working at Seattle Public Schools include competitive pay and access to benefits to help keep you and your family healthy.
Health, Dental, Vision, and Supplemental Benefits
Seattle Public Schools benefits are administered by the Washington State Healthcare Authority (HCA) under the Employees Benefits Board (SEBB).
Employees have a selection of medical, dental and vision plans, as well as other supplemental benefits options to enroll in.
- Learn how to access your SEBB account online (login required)
- Plans, premiums and supplemental coverage
- Receiving benefits while on leave and after retirement
- Employee Discounts (login required)
- Personal Days
- Sick Days
- Vacation Days
- WA State Pension (DRS)
- Retirement Savings Plans (optional)