Skip To ContentSkip To Content

    Immunizations FAQ

    Immunization Information for Graduates (last reviewed: May 1, 2020)
    Off to College? (Meningococcal disease information)

    How do I obtain a copy of my student's immunization records?

    WA State Residents: You can download a copy of your child’s immunization record by going to You must register for an account and then log in. Go to “MyImmunizations” at the top of the page and then click the “Certificate of Immunization” button to download the pre-filled CIS and save to your computer. You can also call or email the Department of Health office at or 1-866-397-0337.

    MyIR Information Card (English and Spanish)

    Are you looking for your student's out-of-state immunization records? Contact the IIS in your state