Schoology Registration Letter
How Parents and Guardians Register for Schoology
Seattle Public Schools
2445 Third Avenue South
PO Box C-34165
Seattle, WA 98124
Dear Parents and Guardians,
Schoology is the Seattle Public Schools Learning Management System (LMS). It is a tool teachers may use to post assignments, messages, events and includes a calendar.
Students log onto Schoology using the Seattle Public Schools Student Portal. Your student’s teacher or school librarian will provide your student’s username, password and log in assistance.
Parents and guardians set up accounts using Schoology Access Code(s) found on the Source. If you do not have a Source account, please visit the Source Account Set up
Students do not create Schoology accounts, they are members by being enrolled in the class. Your student’s teacher or school librarian will help your student log onto Schoology.
To Register for Schoology
- Log onto your Source account at http://ps.seattleschools.org
- Click the Schoology Access Codes menu item on the left.
- Copy and paste or write down your Schoology access code . (If you have more than one student, you will enter the remaining access codes later using the + Add Child feature.)
- Click the Sign up for Schoology LMS button.
- Enter the Access Code and click Continue .
- Fill out the form with YOUR name, valid email address, and create a password.
- Click Register . If you only have one student, you have completed your registration!
- To add more students to your account, click the down-facing arrow on the top right and click the + Add Child link.
- Enter the Access Code from the Source and click the Use Code button.
- Repeat these steps if you have more children enrolled in Seattle Public Schools.
If you have questions or need help please email firstname.lastname@example.org