Update your Contact Information
Make sure we have your most up-to-date contact information. During the month of September, parents and guardians can update family contact information on the Student Verification Form in the Source. After September, families should contact their student’s school to update contact information.
At the start of the school year, parents and guardians can update contact information on the Student Verification Form which is available in The Source. During the year, contact the school’s front office to update phone numbers, emails, and address.
- Visit ps.seattleschools.org to log in to the Source.
You can also contact your student’s school to update your contact information.
Manage your Messages
Do you want phone calls for some messages, but only email or text messages for others? You can manage your communication preferences online.
Manage Email and Phone Call Preferences
- Log in to SchoolMessenger with the email on file at your child’s school.
- After you log in, select ‘Preferences’ in the menu and update how we connect best with you!
Manage Texting Preferences
TalkingPoints is a two-way multilingual family engagement and communication tool helping SPSSeattle Public Schools More teachers, staff, and families stay connected via text message.
- Families are automatically signed up to receive district and school text messages through the phone number(s) provided to SPSSeattle Public Schools More when their student(s) enrolled.
- Families can also download the mobile application or use the online application to communicate with teachers or school staff.
- If you are not receiving messages, please follow the steps in the getting started guide or visit the TalkingPoints help center for more information.
- If you have unsubscribed from TalkingPoints and would like to receive messages again, you will need to contact your student’s teacher to receive the phone number to rejoin their class.
More information about using TalkingPoints.
Social Media and District Newsletter
Stay in the know with the district newsletter, social media and our websites to get fresh news and announcements from across Seattle Public Schools! Have a story tip or question? Email us at GoodNews@seattleschools.org.