The Source is Seattle Public Schools’ online communication tool that allows parents, guardians and students access to schedules, attendance, assessment scores and more! Secondary student grades are also on the Source. Students use their school assigned username and password to access the Source.
How to get started:
- You must be on record as the parent or guardian of a student enrolled in Seattle Public Schools.
- Your email address must be on record at each student’s school.
- Please make sure you have provided the same email address for each Seattle Public Schools student in your family.
To set up a parent or guardian Source account:
- Visit The Source and click the Set Up button.
- Type your email address in the field provided. Click Enter.
- Check your email for a message from email@example.com. If you don’t receive this email:
- Check your Spam or Trash folders.
- Contact the school(s) to provide your email address.
- Open the email and click the link.
- Enter your email address in the Username field and create a Password.
- Your password must be 5 or more characters long.
- Please do not use an apostrophe ‘ in your password.
- Click Enter to begin exploring the Source!
For more information about the Source, please visit the About the Source webpage.
If you have questions or need help please email firstname.lastname@example.org