2022-23 Seattle Public Schools COVID-19 Dashboard
The SPSSeattle Public Schools More Business Intelligence and Health Services teams partnered to design a public facing dashboard showing confirmed COVID-19 cases at Seattle Public Schools. Refreshed daily, the dashboard disaggregates cases by region, week, and role to provide a simple, yet informative understanding of the pandemic across Seattle Public Schools to a broad audience.
View the 2022-23 COVID-19 Dashboard in a browser.
- Confirmed case exposure may not have occurred on Seattle Public Schools sites.
- Only COVID-19 cases confirmed on or after September 1, 2022 are represented in the dashboard above.
- Multiple positive tests per individual within a 90 day period are counted once.
- View the 2020-21 and 2021-22 school year COVID dashboard.
- There is a one day lag between CIC Crush system SPSSeattle Public Schools More now uses to capture data and this dashboard.
- Dates in the dashboard reflect the positive result test date.
- Because of its unique staff-only population, the John Stanford Center for Educational Excellence (JSCEE or Central Office) is considered its own entity.
- The Other region is made up of sites that include non-traditional learning environments (e.g. BridgesA Seattle Public Schools post-secondary program that supports students with disabilities More Transition) and staff with multiple school assignments.
- Current student counts are current as of yesterday.
If you have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.