Become a CTE Partner to Support SPS Students!
Seattle Public Schools More requires strong Industry Partners to offer the Career Connected Learning that makes a Career and Technical Education programs provide academic and technical skills for students. More program so unique.
Career and Technical Education programs provide academic and technical skills for students. More is looking for Partners to:
- participate in career fairs
- visit a classroom or schools as a career speaker
- participate in the classroom as an industry expert volunteer
- open work locations for workplace tour or field trip
- offer a job shadow experience
- offer an internship, a registered apprenticeship, or a clinical experience
Interested in being a CTE Partner?
Complete the Partnership Interest Form and select the programs you are interested in. A member of our Career and Technical Education programs provide academic and technical skills for students. More Team will contact you to discuss your selection and help you to engage with students and teachers. View a list of program descriptions below.
Why Get Involved?
Below are a few benefits for Employers when they engage with students:
- Community Involvement- Help strengthen communities for a stronger economic future.
- Help shape the future workforce- Enhance School curriculum to match what the workforce needs.
- Expose students to your industry and the benefits of productive work.
- Observe students’ potential for “long-term” job opportunities after High School.
- Build relationships with youth and potentially increase retention rates by creating a positive experience.
- Gain pre-trained future employees- save time training future employees when hired.
- Students provide access to a fresh point of view.
- Build leadership and supervisory skills among your current workers.