ADR and Student-at-a-Glance
For the 21-22 school year we are requiring all CBOs requesting student level data to complete a Data Sharing Agreement and consent through the parent consent forms or through the institutional service designation process.
By default all CBOs with access to identifiable student data will be set up with a secure Automated Data Report (ADR) account and granted access to Student-at-a-Glance (STAAG). Partners will use an Seattle Public Schools email address to login into STAAG.
Automated Data Report (ADR)
- Series of 12 raw (CSV or XLS) reports that are refreshed weekly (Mondays)
- Identifiable current and historical data (up to 3 years)
- Data is comprehensive and includes student Demography is the scientific study of population that focuses on four basic, assessments, course marks, attendance and discipline
- Seattle Public Schools uses a secure file transfer service called ShareFile to exchange student data with partners
With a signed contract in place it takes 1-2 weeks to have submitted student lists show up in the ADR
- Web-based dashboard
- Designed primarily for frontline staff including case managers, tutors, mentors, etc.
- Available to managers, directors, and analysts as well
- Access the dashboard with Seattle Public Schools credentials
With a signed contract in place it takes 1-2 weeks to have submitted student lists show up in the STAAG