The Small Works procurement process can be used in lieu of other procedures such as sealed bids to award contracts for construction work with an estimated cost of $350,000 or less.
Click on the links below for more information on the Small Works process, the application, awarded projects, documents required for Small Works contracts, the Small Works Roster, and requirements from the Department of Labor and Industries.
- The most frequently asked questions concerning the Small Works Roster
- To be on the Small Works Roster contractors must submit an application.
When a contractor is selected for a Small Works project certain documents will be needed prior to work being performed. Listed below are the Quote and Contract Documents which may be required.
- Bid Bond
- General Conditions
- Sample Insurance Certificate
- Performance and Payment Bond
- Retainage Option Form
- Fingerprinting Information Form
- State Wage Compliance Form
- Sample Agreement Between Owner Contractor (initiated by Seattle Public Schools)
The Small Works Roster can be found two ways: