Status for Key Student and Staff Applications and Systems
Check status of applications and systems used by Seattle Public Schools.
Reminder: The 1st Friday of every month from 9pm until around midnight is set aside for disruptive system upgrades and you may see outages as a result.
- Clever Student Portal
- Email, Teams, OneDrive (Microsoft 365 Services)
- Internet outages – CenturyLink
- Internet outages – Wave
- Internet outages – Xfinity/Comcast
- MySPS (internal staff-only website)
- Seattle City Light Power Outages
Visit our Technology Supports for Families page for logins, FAQ, and contact our Student Techline.