Delivering the right technology district-wide to advance the quality of education.
Through technology, promote academic excellence, teacher and staff accomplishments, student achievement, community involvement and best business practices to prepare our students to become confident, responsible and productive citizens.
The following goals will be implemented through objectives and initiatives. They define what we need to accomplish from six perspectives:
- Student achievement goals are enabled through the implementation of information technologies
- Innovative technology solutions are leveraged district-wide to transform both academic and operational service delivery
- IT resources are deployed in alignment with the District's priorities, in a fiscally responsible manner, to deliver maximum value
- SPS staff are provided the tools and training to enable them to effectively use technology to provide the highest classroom and service delivery experience possible
- Students, teachers, parents, staff and the community have access to the information they need to support student success
- Academic and operational excellence are supported by a robust, secure and reliable technical infrastructure that enables clear, transparent and readily accessible data for measuring and improving performance