Northend Summer Music 2017
The Summer Music Program is a way for students to continue their music learning during the summer months. The program is designed for students entering grades 5-9 (fourth grade completed). Students must have completed at least one year of instrumental instruction. Teachers are certificated public school music teachers. All sheet music is provided by the program.
Monday, July 10 – Friday, July 28
All sessions run 9 a.m. to noon, Monday-Friday
Ballard High School
1418 NW 65th Street
Seattle, WA 98117
- Beginning, Intermediate, and Advanced Band
- Beginning and Intermediate String Orchestra
- Jazz Band
- Instruction in piano and guitar are not offered during Summer Music.
- Technique classes, small ensembles, recess time with choice of activities, assemblies, possible field trip, plus last-day pizza party.
- Evening Concert: Session concludes with an evening concert on Thursday, July 27, featuring all performing groups.
- Pre-registration is required and full tuition must be received by July 10, 2017. No on-site registration. (Download forms at right.)
- A 50% minimum deposit is due with registration.
- Operation of Summer Music sessions is contingent upon sufficient enrollment.
- Summer Music Tax ID number: 91-6001541.
- Submit the photo release form and fill out the bottom portion of the registration form and medical release form (one form per child). Detach and enclose a check or money order made payable to Seattle Public Schools. Print student's name on lower left of the check.
Seattle Public Schools Summer Music Program, MS 32-302
P.O. Box 34165
Seattle, WA 98124-1165
Additional Information please contact:
Seattle All-City Band
Established in 1951 by the Seattle Public Schools, the All-City Band has a reputation for excellence in music education, student leadership, and entertainment. The band brings together students from schools throughout the greater Seattle area to entertain in upwards of 20 parades and community celebrations each summer.
To register for All-City Band, go to: http://www.allcityband.org/
For additional informatio, please contact: