Flu Vaccine Clinics
Posted: | Updated:
Summary: We urge everyone to get a flu shot this year to protect yourself and the community.
Flu Vaccine Clinics at Seattle Schools
Getting the flu shot in the next few weeks is optimal for getting through the winter flu season. The best protection against COVID-19 is to get vaccinated. Find a date and location and to register for your flu shot and COVID-19 vaccine.
We are partnering with the Seattle Visiting Nurse Association to provide flu shot clinics for the public at schools.
How to Get a Flu Shot
- Find a date and location that is convenient for you and your family: These are regional clinics open to all in the SPS community. You do not have to be a student of staff of a particular school to make an appointment.
- Make your appointment online Make an appointment for a flu shot (insurance information is required, most insurances accepted)
- Come to your appointment
Thursday, October 21, 2021
Cascadia Elementary 2 p.m. – 4 p.m.
1700 N 90th St. Seattle, WA 98103
Saturday, October 23, 2021
Eckstein Middle School 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
3003 NE 75th St. Seattle, WA 98115
Washington Middle School 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
2101 S Jackson St. Seattle, WA 98144
Sunday, October 24, 2021
Catharine Blaine K-8 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
2550 34th Ave. W Seattle, WA 98199
Madison Middle School 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
3429 45th Ave. SW Seattle, WA 98116
Can’t make it to one of these clinics, please visit Washington Vaccine Finder to find another appointment.
If you live in King County and need transportation to your vaccine appointment, there are multiple options:
- Find a Ride: Find transportation options, volunteer programs, and to plan your trip. For eligibility questions and more information, visit Find a Ride.
- Bus Services: King County Metro offers many transportation options to vaccination appointments, including bus transit, Access paratransit, and Community Van shuttles. Learn more about transit options from King County Metro here use Metro’s TripPlanner, or call 206-553-3000.
- Are you trying to schedule transportation for multiple people? Fill out this form and a member of the Hopelink Mobility Management team will follow-up with you.
- Are you an older adult or have a disability?: Call Metro Access at 206-205-5000. (Check eligibility)
- If you need assistance by phone or interpretation, call the Coordinated Vaccine Transportation Helpline at 425-943-6706 Monday-Friday between 8:30 a.m.-4 p.m. and press 5 for language assistance.