To translate, use the Google Select Language button located at the top right of this page. Español: Vea el sitio en su idioma, Af-Soomaali: Ku fiirso Webside-ka SPS Luqadaada, 中文: 用您自己的語言查看西雅圖公立學校網站 谷歌, Tiếng Việt: Xem trang web SPS bằng ngôn ngữ của quý vị
Did you know that our online volunteer application and portal saves over 100,000 sheets of paper every school year? Thank you for helping us save trees and education funds!
- Seattle Public Schools transitioned to a paperless volunteer application system in August 2018.
- If you completed an electronic volunteer application after this date, you can access your expired or current application through the volunteer portal.
- If you are a returning volunteer but have previously only completed a paper application, please follow instructions for new volunteers
How do I access the volunteer portal?
Logging into the SPS volunteer portal for the first time
- Visit https://good.samaritan.com/custom/521/forgot_password
- Enter the email address you used to apply with us originally
- Enter your birth date
- An email will be sent to you shortly with a link to create a password (check your junk/bulk/spam box if you can’t locate it)
- Visit the portal login page at https://good.samaritan.com/custom/521/volunteer_login and
Moving forward you can login with your established password at https://good.samaritan.com/custom/521/volunteer_login
How is volunteer information protected?
Seattle Public Schools and Samaritan Technologies signed a memorandum of agreement for collecting, maintaining, and storing volunteer data to ensure volunteer information is rigorously protected and meets or exceeds accepted industry practices, including specifically the International Organization for Standardization’s standards ISO/IEC 27001:2005 (Information Security Management Systems- Requirements), ISO-IEC 27002:2005 (Code of Practice for International Security Management). Review Samaritan Technologies Terms of Service here.