Skip To ContentSkip To Content

    Seattle Public Schools does not provide services for individuals with disabilities beyond the school year during which they turn 21. A student’s special education case manager will refer students to appropriate agencies beyond Seattle Public Schools including the Developmental Disabilities Administration (DDA) and Division of Vocational Rehabilitation (DVR) as part of transition planning and services. Parental Consent is required for representatives of other agencies to attend an IEP meeting.