Skip To ContentSkip To Content

    Contact SPS Special Education

    Who should I contact?

    The first person to answer questions and resolve issues that you might have is often your child's teacher or special education case manager.

    The school principal and/or assistant principal are the leaders of your student's school, responsible for instruction, culture and climate and addressing any questions or concerns regarding discipline. Visit our school contact directory.

    When a question or a concern arises that cannot be addressed at your student's school, there are resources and contacts available to get your need met.

    District Central Office

    Please fill out the form below to contact the central office.

    Not sure who to contact? See the Department Directory and Special Education Supervisor school assignments.

    Phone support in other languages

    Amharic and Oromo
    Work Cell: 206-445-3848
    District Phone: 206-252-0121

    Chinese: Cantonese, Mandarin, Taishanese
    Work Cell: 206-475-1860
    District Phone: 206-252-0013

    Work Cell: 206-471-9386
    District Phone: 206-252-0778

    Somali, Arabic
    Work Cell: 206-430-2492
    District Phone: 206-252-0880

    Work Cell: 206-471-2414
    District Phone: 206-252-0767