Equity, Partnerships and Engagement
Division of Equity, Partnerships and Engagement (EPE)
The division of Equity, Partnerships and Engagement (EPE) focuses on innovation to build adult capacity and guide organizational development throughout all levels of the system. Incorporating our key strategies of authentic engagement, institutionalizing Racial Equity is the condition that would be achieved if one's racial, and leveraging partnerships, we support the Seattle Excellence is the district's 2019-24 strategic plan. initiatives especially for our students and families furthest from educational justice.
EPE has 3 main areas of focus:
- Support district leadership in aligning Racial Equity is the condition that would be achieved if one's racial literacy, equity analysis, and stakeholder engagement across the Seattle Excellence is the district's 2019-24 strategic plan. strategic plan priorities
- Support collective efforts to implement strategic plan Priority: Inclusive and Authentic Engagement; to ensure underrepresented students and families are represented in district decision-making
- Support the alignment and integration of partner services to meet school improvement and strategic plan goals
Board Policy 0030 Annual Report
The Annual Report, developed by the division of Equity, Partnerships and Engagement, is a system-wide report of equity-focused work represented by multiple district departments, staff, and community stakeholder groups. This report represents a sampling of initiatives in place throughout the district. Each initiative reflects the following:
- Alignment with Policy 0030
- Initiative Goals, Outcomes and Impact
- Alignment with the Seattle Excellence is the district's 2019-24 strategic plan. 2019-2024 Strategic Plan
- Intentional Consideration of Opportunities for Growth and Improvement
This report demonstrates our accountability to Policy 0030 and to embedding Providing equitable access to opportunities, resources and support for each and every in all of our work.