HC Pathways and Services in Neighborhood Schools
Highly Capable Pathways and Services in Neighborhood School Sites
2020-21 Highly Capable Pathway Schools
The Highly Capable Pathway School known also as the Highly Capable A cohort is a group of students. For example, a cohort can (HCC) offers a model of advanced instruction in both reading/ELA and Mathematics and is most beneficial for students who are currently performing significantly above standard in both academic areas. Advancement of two years in mathematics and up to two years in reading/ELA for some students is a researched-based model and can be very effective for students who benefit from significant advanced instruction and content.
- Cascadia, Grades 1-5
- Decatur, Grades 1-5
- T. Marshall Elementary, Grades 1-5
- Fairmount Park Elementary, Grades 1-5 (Option School site)
- Jane Addams Middle School, Grades 6-8
- Hamilton International Middle School, Grades 6-8
- Madison Middle School, Grades 6-8 (6th grade Pathway, 7th & 8th grade Option School site as of 2017-18)
- Robert Eagle Staff Middle School, Grades 6-8
- Washington Middle School, Grades 6-8
- HCC The Advanced Placement program allows students to take rigorous college-level courses while pathway at Garfield, Lincoln, & West Seattle HS (The Advanced Placement program allows students to take rigorous college-level courses while courses open to all students), Grades 9-12
- Accelerated Rigorous high school curriculum based on an internationally developed and reviewed curricular Program (IBX) at Ingraham, Grades 9-12
2020-21 Neighborhood Schools (Grades 1-5)
Integrated Advanced Learning services/opportunities are now offered in every elementary school in Seattle Schools. Information on the school plan for advanced instruction may be found in the schools’ Continuous School Improvement Plan, the plan for improvement for each school as.
Advanced Learning Instruction for grades 6-8 is offered at all Seattle Public Schools middle schools, using a variety of models as indicated in the school’s Continuous School Improvement Plan, the plan for improvement for each school as.