Skip To ContentSkip To Content

    Student name changes

    Provide page feedback



    Student name changes are made in PowerSchool, the District’s Student Information System.

    What do I need to do to get this service?

    Parents/guardians need to provide legal documentation of a name change to Enrollment Services or to the student’s school. Staff with the ability to update demographic information in PowerSchool can then make the name change and keep a copy of the documentation in the student’s cumulative file.

    What is included?

    Name changes made in PowerSchool will then propagate to other systems within the District.

    When is support for the service available?

    Support is available during school hours at school sites and during regular business hours at Enrollment Services.

    How long does it take to get the service?

    Name changes are made directly in PowerSchool. The amount of time they take to get to other systems varies, depending on the system.

    How do I change or stop the service?

    This service cannot be changed or stopped.

    How much does the service cost?

    There is no charge to our customers for this service.


    Documentation is not currently available for this service; please contact the student's school for additional assistance.




    Return to top of page

    This is a new feature and we welcome your comments and suggestions.
    Please send any feedback for the site to