To create an account, you will need: valid email address, each child’s 7 digit SPS student # each student’s school and date of birth.
To Create a Source Account:
- Please visit http://ps.seattleschools.org/ and click the Sign up button.
- Read the instructions then click the Add Student Information button.
- Enter each student’s 7 digit SPS student ID#, date of birth and school.
- If you only have 1 student, click Finished Adding Students. If you have more students, click Add Another Student. When you are done adding all students, click Finished Adding Students.
- Enter and confirm your email address, then click Done.
- Check your email for a message from email@example.com
NOTE: If you don’t see the email, it may have been routed to Spam or Trash, depending on your email settings.
- Open the email and make note of the Access ID and Access Password.The Access Password is cAse sEnsiTive, please use all UPPER case letters, no spaces.
NOTE: You may share your codes with your child’s other parent or guardian.
- Click the Create Parent Account link in the email.
- Enter your name, email address, and create a password.Your email address will be your Username.Please do not use an apostrophe ‘ in your password.
- Enter each student’s name, Access ID and Access Password (UPPER CASE letters, no spaces).Use the drop-down menu to select your relationship to the student.
- After you have added all of your students, scroll to the bottom and click Enter. This will take you to the Source log on screen.
- Login using the Username (email address) and Password you just created!