Skip To ContentSkip To Content

    Degree programs at a university or college outside the United States

    If a degree program was completed in a country other than the United States, documentation must include a written statement or degree equivalency for the appropriate degree from an international/foreign credentials' evaluation agency approved by the Office of the Superintendent of Instruction (OSPI).

    A local agency that holds membership in the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services and that can provide this type of service is:

    Foundation for International Services, Inc.
    14926 35th Avenue W, Suite 210
    Lynwood, WA 98087
    Phone: 425-487-2245