August 11, 2021 – Board Special Meeting: Student Outcomes Focused Governance and Fall Planning; Work Session: BTA V
Wednesday, August 11, 2021 4:30 PM – 7:00 PM
(Agenda updated 8/9/21, Student Outcomes Focused Governance materials added 8/11/21)
Public access to this meeting will be available both at the John Stanford Center for Educational Excellence and through remote access via SPSTV.
- This meeting will be streamed and broadcast by SPSTV:
- Online Streaming via SPSTV YouTube page
- Broadcast in Seattle
- Comcast 26 (standard-def) 319 (hi-def)
- Wave 26 (standard-def) 695 (hi-def)
- Century Link 8008 (standard-def) 8508 (hi-def)
All In-Person Attendees MUST:
- Wear a face covering that covers the nose and mouth at all times during the meeting and while at the John Stanford Center for Educational Excellence regardless of vaccination status.
- Complete a health survey before entering the meeting room attesting that they do not have COVID-19 symptoms, have not been exposed to COVID-19 nor are awaiting results of a COVID-19 test.
- Adhere to any health and safety protocols communicated onsite.
Please do not come to the John Stanford Center for Educational Excellence if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms: fever (100.4 F); chills; cough; shortness of breath or difficulty breathing; fatigue; muscle or body aches; headache; recent loss of taste or smell; sore throat; congestion or runny nose; nausea or vomiting; or diarrhea.