Skip To ContentSkip To Content

    Preschool Students: Visit our Early Learning Department Preschool webpage to learn about enrolling your child in preschool. 

    Kindergartners and 1st Grade Students: Parents or guardians of kindergartners or 1st grade students will need to submit a document showing the student’s birth date, such as a birth certificate or passport. Visit our Enroll My Student to learn more.