The Family Support Program - Overview
If Your Child Is Struggling With Academics
or Behavior, Then We Can Help You!
Dear Families:If your child/student is currently struggling to:
- Attend school every day of the school year, or
- Complete homework on time, or
- Not be suspended or expelled due to behavior, or
- Stay in one school for the whole school year or
- For any reason whatsoever...
Then contact our office at (206) 252-0950 immediately or contact your Family Support Worker, located on-site in your student's school.
The Family Support Program has one mission: to eliminate all barriers to academic success for ALL students.
There is a Family Support Program connection in every elementary school ready to work with you.
Please contact us or your school for more information. School contact information is available in our School Directory.
The Family Support Program is funded by the City of Seattle’s Families & Education Levy.