Our International Schools provide students with linguistic skills, higher-order thinking skills, and a global perspective that will help them to contribute to, and succeed in, a 21st century world.
International Schools help students engage in intellectually rigorous schoolwork and prepare them for college, career and life. International Schools help close both the academic achievement gap as well as the “global achievement gap”.
What is International Education at SPS?
- Preparing students for success in a 21st century, Global Society.
- Engage students in rigorous, standards-based curriculum in all content areas to ensure high academic achievement.
- Develop and sustain a talented, highly skilled, dedicated and collaborative international school staff.
- Collaborate effectively with all stakeholders including: families, district staff, higher education, and local and international communities and businesses.
- Expansion of the International School pathways.
- Ongoing professional development for principals and staff of International Schools.
- Collaborate and coordinate with the Confucius Institute of the State of Washington.