About The Source
The Source is a resource for families, teachers, administrators, and students to communicate and collaborate for academic achievement. Parents and guardians must register for The Source, using the information below. The day after registering, your Source username and password will also allow you to log onto your school website.
How to register:
You must be the parent or guardian of a student currently attending a Seattle Public School. You will need the following information for all of your students enrolled in Seattle Public Schools:
- Your full name and relationship to your students
- Your home telephone number that the school has on record
- Each student's full name
- Each student's 7 digit Seattle Schools student ID# (found on your student's enrollment paper work, ASB card, report card, progress report, official school mailing, or you can contact the school)
- The school each student attends
- Each student's date of birth
Please register at: http://source.seattleschools.org. If you have trouble registering, please email the above information, along with your name and relationship to the student to: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you register!
After you register, you will log on here: http://powerschool.seattleschools.org
Your Source username and password will also allow you to log onto your school website.
Click here for a list of school websites.
- Creating an Email Account
- Parent and Guardian registration
- Parent and Guardian registration with a Code received via Email
- Parent and Guardian registration and Tour Power Point
- Parent and Guardian Tour
Returning Source Users - Source Changes
- Click here to learn more about the changes to the Source.
- Already registered but haven't transferred your account? Click here to transfer your account!
- Already registered, transferred your account, but forgot where to log in?
Here's the new link: http://powerschool.seattleschools.org
Log on here from now on. Please bookmark this page.