News & Announcements
- Please remember you must upload and attach your cover letter and resume before you submit your application to a specific job. Once you submit your application to a job posting, it is considered submitted and applications without the proper attachments will be considered incomplete.
- If you are applying for an hourly position (except Athletic Coach positions), please contact the school or program for the "hourly hire" application packet.
- Athletic Coach positions, when open, are advertised on our website; applicants need to apply through our online application system.
Seattle Public Schools Seattle Public Schools (“SPS”) provides Equal Educational Opportunities and Equal Employment Opportunities and does not discriminate in any programs or activities on the basis of sex; race; creed; color; religion; ancestry; national origin; age; economic status; sexual orientation, including gender expression or identity; pregnancy; marital status; physical appearance; a disability; veteran or military status; or the use of a trained dog guide or service animal. SPS provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups.
SPS complies with all applicable state and federal laws and regulations, including but not limited to: Title IX, Title VI of the Civil Rights Act, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act, and RCW 49.60 (“The Washington Law Against Discrimination”). SPS’s compliance includes, but is not limited to all District programs, courses, activities, including extra-curricular activities, services, and access to facilities.
The following employees have been designated to handle questions and complaints of alleged discrimination:
Requests for Accommodation
• Student 504: Carole Rusimovic, Student 504 Coordinator, 206-252-0118, email@example.com
• Adult 504: Brent Jones, Assistant Superintendent for Human Resources, 206-252-0027, firstname.lastname@example.org
• Barbara Nahouraii, Interim Title IX Coordinator, 206-252-0367, Title.IX@seattleschools.org
All Other Forms of Discrimination
• Student Matters: Pegi McEvoy, Assistant Superintendent for Operations, 206-252-0707, email@example.com
• Adult Matters: Brent Jones, Assistant Superintendent for Human Resources, 206-252-0027, firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail: Seattle Public Schools, P.O. Box 34165, Mail Stop 33-157, Seattle, WA 98124-1165.