It is the policy of the Seattle School Board to actively encourage cooperation with individuals and governmental and non-governmental organizations as well as from private and foundation sources desiring to provide resource assistance to the district. Such assistance may take the form of direct financial support, grants,services, supplies or equipment. School Board Policy No. 6114.
For information about how to donate specific items, choose from the list below:
- Donate Directly to a School
- Technology - Ken Poitras, 206-496-8554
- Visual and Performing Arts Materials - 206-252-0188
- Library Services - Eric Caldwell, 206-252-0500
- Nutrition Services - Wendy Weyer, 206-252-0677
- Fixed Assets - Jeff Hammer, 206-252-0568
- Resource Conservation (Green Schools) Nicole Laky, 206-252-0599
- Self-Help - Gretchen DeDecker, (206) 252-0637
- Science Materials Center - Dan Gallagher, 206-252-0062
- Career and Technical Education - Mary Davison, 206-252-0741
- Physical Education Equipment - Lori Dunn, 206-252-0839
- Archival Materials - Aaren Purcell, 206-252-0797
- Self Help Projects - Gretchen DeDecker, 206-252-0637
- Seattle Schools Scholarship Fund
For information about how to contribute financially or donate classroom materials to a school, please contact the school directly.
The Alliance for Education isan independent, non-profit organization that brings together parents,teachers, and members of the community who are dedicated to identifyingacademic issues and supporting new learning programs for children inSeattle Public Schools. For more information, visit the Alliance for Education website.