How to Register for Schoology
In order for parents or guardians to create an account (students do not create accounts, they are members by being enrolled in the class) you will need your Schoology access code(s) Codes may be found in the Source under the Schoology Access Codes menu item. If you do not have a Source account, please click here to learn how to create one.
To Create a Schoology Account:
- Log onto your Source account at http://ps.seattleschools.org
- Click the Schoology Access Codes menu item on the left.
- Copy and paste or write down your Schoology access code. (If you have more than one student, you will enter the remaining access codes later using the + Add Child feature.)
- Click the Sign up for Schoology LMS button.
- Enter the Access Code and click Continue.
- Fill out the form with YOUR name, valid email address, and create a password.
- Click Register. If you only have one student, you have completed your registration!
To Add More Students to your Schoology Account:
- Log onto your Schoology account.
- Click the down-facing arrow on the top right and click the + Add Child link.
- Enter the Access Code from the Source and click the
Use Code button.
- Repeat these steps if you have more children enrolled in SPS.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org