Student Username and Password
Your school will provide a username and default password. If you do not know your username or default password, please ask your teacher or school librarian to help you.
You must do your initial log on at school. Passwords may only be changed at school.
To setup your password:
- Please go to a student computer that is logged off.
- Hold down the Ctrl and Alt keys, then tap the Delete key.
- Enter the Student Username your teacher or librarian gave you in the
- Enter the default password your teacher or librarian gave you in the Password field.
- You will get a prompt that your password has expired and you need to create a new one. Enter and confirm a new password that is 6 or more characters.
- Once you have successfully created your new password and have logged onto the student computer, please try logging onto the Source and Schoology!
To log onto the Source:
- In your web browser, type http://ps.seattleschools.org
- Enter your Username and Password, click Login.
To log onto the Schoology:
- In your browser, please type: http://lms.seattleschools.org
- Click the Log in as a Student link
- Enter your student Username followed by @seattleschools.org and Password. (Example XXX_username@seattleschools.org) Please note that this does not give you access to email. This is simply your login method.
- After entering the username, tap the Tab key. The page will move to another screen where you will enter your Password and click Sign In.
Source Tour for Students
Schoology Tour for Students