School Choice Surveys
Thank you for participating in the 2016-17 Open Enrollment/School Choice for Seattle Public Schools; in order to better serve each and every family equitably, we are asking for suggestions and feedback on our Open Enrollment/School Choice process. Please complete these surveys below to partner with us in making improvements for the Open Enrollment/School Choice process:
- Admission Staff Experience
- School Choice Experience
- June 1, 2016: Transfer appeal requests will be accepted.
- June 1, 2016: Non-resident applications will be accepted.
- June 1, 2016: F1/J1 international student applications will be accepted.
- July 1, 2016: Early Entrance Kindergarten applications will be accepted.
- July 11 - August 7, 2016: Admissions Center summer closure.
- August 8, 2016: Admissions Center re-opens.
- August 15, 2016: All F1/J1 international student applications are due.
- August 15, 2016: All school and program waitlists will be dissolved.
- August 22-26, 2016: Jump Start for Kindergartners.
- September 7, 2016: First day of school for grades 1-12.
- September 12, 2016: First day of classes for Kindergarten.
Historical Choice Data
Would you like to know how many students applied for school choice last year?
Or the number of students who remained on a waitlist when it was dissolved?
Section 2 of the Annual Enrollment Report, produced by Enrollment Planning, contains detailed historical choice data for each school. This page also contains a different visual format of 2015-16 school choice data that was presented at the Option School Admissions Fair in January 2016.
Last updated: 6/6/2016