The Department of English Language Learners (ELL) &International Programs provides translation and interpretation to allfamilies in Seattle Public Schools in our top eight languages (Amharic,Chinese, Oromo, Spanish, Somali, Tagalog, Tigrigna, Vietnamese).
Whom to Contact
For enrollment and general questions,families may contact staff members listed below under "Families". Pleasenote that the staff listed below are working on a daily basis withfamilies in the Enrollment Center and are therefore limited to checkingmessages periodically. Please allow 48 hours for a return call.
- Amy Fiterman, Bilingual Facilitator, Spanish 206-252-0767 email@example.com
- Michael Chan , Bilingual Facilitator, Chinese 206-252-0013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Halima Abdule, Bilingual Facilitator, Somali 206-252-0880 haabduleseattleschools.org
- Kim Tran, Bilingual Facilitator, Vietnamese 206-252-0778 email@example.com
- Teresita Bazan, Bilingual Facilitator, Spanish 206-252-2253 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Yuan Bai, Bilingual Facilitator,Chinese 206-252-2254 email@example.com
- Daniella Drader, Bilingual Facilitator, Romenian 206-252-2254 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide accurate and timely translations.
- Provide qualified and trained interpreters in the top eight languages.
- Have available a central site for translation and interpretation for all schools, families and staff.